Sunday, June 7, 2009

Daycare Loans



Work has been crazy busy lately. While it feels good to be in such high demand, I am exhausted. I hate working long hours and being away from Olivia. I wish I could stay home with her all day everyday. I've done the math and it isn't possible! I've done some other interesting math lately...

Do you people realize how much daycare costs??? It costs more to put your child in daycare than it does to send them to most in state colleges. With all the talk about education and saving for college I can't help but scoff. People have 18 years to plan and save to send a child to college and nine months to figure out how to pay for daycare. I want daycare loans. I hope whoever is reading this truly knows my sarcastic nature.... Obviously paying for daycare isn't my biggest expense.. but it sure would make the payment on the new Jaguar I'm wanting these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Playing:

Super Chameleon