Monday, July 6, 2009

10 Beds I Wanna "Sleep" In



brings a whole new meaning to wet sheets, doesn't it??


Oh, c'mon now! Everyone has to try the sleezy heart shaped bed once!


I'm not sure the Rotating bed wouldn't make me sea sick, but I'm willing to try!


I know I couldn't handle sleeping on the actual sand, but I think I could handle this.




I know... but something kinda naughty about a girly/princess/silky/canopy bed =)



BUT FIRST .. I need to know how sturdy that chandelier is.... jussayin.



I'm betting this is a lot easier on the knees than the regular bath/shower thing.



It's just cool.


Fit for a king... and his queen ;)


It's the interior designer in me.... I love this headboard and I wonder what building those windows face???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Playing:

Super Chameleon