Monday, November 30, 2009

10:58

we'll play catch-up.
briefly.


I've spent a lot of time with
my baby daddy.
watching movies.
playng football with Olivia.
cooking.
cuddling.
spending the night.
no sex.


sometimes,
I guess...
it's just nice to play house...
and wish things could have worked.
They didn't.
They still don't.


I told 5xs things are over.
He just isn't doing it for me.
Some say I like to rush into things.
I say I know what I want.
and what I don't.
I like a man who is
ready to make a decision.
ready to act on impulse.
dives in head first.
knows what he wants.
5xs is none of these things...
or maybe...
he's just not that into me.


i've ignored calls an texts from
boone
and
the old-old thing.
cut short.
Like I said,
i know what I DON"T want.


Army guy got back in town last night.
He wanted to come over.
I told him no.
I know he wants to have the baby talk again.
I don't want a baby.
How many times do I have to say this??
The pressure to kick him to the curb
is mounting.


My Ex called:
"How good is your memory"
Me:
"damn good"
Him:
"Meet me at our spot at one o'clock"
*click*


*sighs*
I won't be going.
A. I didn't know we had a spot.
I wouldn't even know where to go.
B. So, he just assumes I'm free and will jump to it?
No thanks.
C. I can't see him and let him make a mess of me like last time.

2 comments:

  1. It does seem like you know what you want and will not stay with someone who doesn't give it to you. I would be so pissed if someone just assumed that I had nothing else to do except go to where they want me to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some call me a serial dater... *shrugs*... i just weed them out quickly. i think the single worst thing you can do is to waste someone's time.

    ReplyDelete

Now Playing:

Super Chameleon