Thursday, November 19, 2009

4:08

i'm playing with fire.
i've stirred up old flames.
i've created new ones.


there's a guy who lives the next street over.
we've been avoiding getting to know each other.
i know he sees me, he knows i see him.
this game has been going on for months.
i've had my eye on him.
on the way to sonic, i chunked him the deuce.
on the way back, he flagged me down.
he asked for my number.
i gave him my number.
he goes by boone.
i think he lives with his girl.
he says no.


i call an ex from way back.
i bumped into him a few weeks ago.
he lives by my baby daddy.
he gave me his number.
today, i called.
he wants to come over in a little while.
this should take my mind off things.


text replies are slow from my current thing.
he seems interested in coming over tonight.
we'll see what happens....


i touch base with boyfriend #2 from last year.
he seems glad to hear from me.
says he needs to come see my new place.
i say he should.


this should keep me busy for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Playing:

Super Chameleon